Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I survived.

I survived 4:38 a.m.

I guess.

Yesterday I woke up to Justin poking his head around the corner, 22 minutes before my alarm was set to go off, informing me that I needed to get up and get ready, because everybody was running around and getting trailers hooked up. I realized that I hadn't gotten my work stuff ready to go, still had to put mail in the mail box (we only get mail service 3 days a week-and this is before USPS budget cuts), and I had better just get up anyway in case I decided to ignore my alarm clock. Plus I have this problem where all of my clothes are too big and I didn't know what I was going to wear.

It's kind of difficult going from being able to wear every pair of jeans I've acquired since freshman year of college (which was like well over 30) to only having 4 pairs that actually fit. Just sayin'.

But anyways... back to Monday morning. I got out of the house before 5. Like I told Kelby, my boss, there's no makeup or perfume at 4:38 in the morning... I tried to sleep on the hour long drive to the corral, but Justin had to ooo and ahh over every nice buck he saw. Unfortunately we missed seeing the 4 elk though!

One of the things I love about my job is getting to work with my husband from time to time. Not so much that we get sick of each other, but instead we get to have fun with each other, and some quality conversation too.

And, I even managed to make myself workout later on in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment