Monday, September 27, 2010

Contest Time!

I've decided it's time for another contest. I need a reason to get back into photography mode!

Here's the contest. In my latest album on Facebook "Untitled" I have a few pictures I haven't found the creativity to title. In the comments, or in an email to abbykristine@live.com give me your ideas for a title for that particular picture. Please limit yourself to one entry per picture, but feel free to enter on more than one picture! I may add to the album throughout the week, so make sure to check back!

Contest ends Monday, October 4th at 10:00 P.M. CST.

Winners will be selected for each picture, receiving a discount towards a print, along with a grand prize of a free print.

**I'll be updating/changing my Etsy shop in the very near future, but for now, you can place orders via email or through Facebook and I can send you a paypal invoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment