Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How Much is Enough?

I'm starting to wonder what I've gotten myself into...
  • I'm graduating (1 month)!
  • I have so much schoolwork packed into the next month it's not even funny (group project, term paper, case report, book report, coaching theory, tests, etc.)
  • I'm still somewhat stressed out about what I'm going to be doing one month from now (hopefully that gets resolved very soon)
  • I have no idea where I will be living once I graduate
  • I'm getting married (just over 10 months) and still have a MOUNTAIN of planning to go with that
  • And I'm getting started on this whole photography business (if you could call it that) adventure.
Yikes! But on a good note, I had a nice, easy day off today-

Thank you veterans, for everything you have done for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment