Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 7 update

Well, 1 week down, 3.2857 weeks to go... I've thought about creeping up to the level 2 workout tomorrow, but Jillian is a little intimidating. I'll probably just go ten days on each level. That sounds safer.

I've been doing a pretty good job of getting a hard workout in, drinking a LOT of water, and trying to eat half-way decent. Some days, it gets a little difficult!

Unfortunately, my stupid knees are acting up, so I'm thinking this is the year/time of year to get that checked out... we'll see what happens.

Justin has been working bizarre hours thanks to having to bale hay, the last two nights they've been out from dark til 2 or 4 in the morning! He's ready to be done, but I think there's quite a bit of grass hay to do yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment