Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow, snow, and more snow!

When I moved West River, I was under the assumption that winter is warmer, and it doesn't snow as much. Not this year! It's been a winter storm every week or two since I moved out here. The big drift between my garage and house? Not cool. I shoveled a path through it after the first big snow, then the wind blew it full again last Monday, and so I shoveled it out Tuesday. Guess what... full of snow again! Justin got stuck coming home from doing chores this morning-that's what you get for trying to go through a drift about as tall as the pickup.

And of course, with winter comes cold... which means I don't like being outside any longer than I have to, which means less cool pictures for me to share... but I did dig out a few from Christmas that I played with, since I've been stuck at home all weekend...


I've been going crazy with textures lately! What do you think?


1 comment: