Monday, January 11, 2010

Here in Small Town USA...



Well it seems like I just moved into my new house! Between all the cleaning, unpacking, finishing up all the snowed-out Christmas gatherings, and starting a new job, my photography business has been pushed to the back burner.

But, I am slowly getting all settled into my house (still thinking about sorting/unpacking all the clothes, and still waiting to hang pictures), and am beginning to fall into a routine. So hopefully I will have more time for photography in the very near future! I sure hope so, as I head out to take engagement pictures for a future family member this weekend!

I apologize for the very boring blog post... I'll show a few pictures of my new life later this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house Abby! I know how exciting (scary and stressful too!!!!) Enjoy decorating with all your photography! Mandy bought me a print for Christmas and I am decorating my kitchen around it!!! SO EXCITING! Thanks for being so stinkin' talented!!! Love Ya and Take care!!!!
    Trista :)

    ReplyDelete