Sunday, July 29, 2012

Only 3 more workouts?!?

Ummm whoa. Where did July go?

Maybe looking forward (or dreading) my workout every day made the month go faster. Who knows!

Friday I almost skipped my workout. I had came up with every excuse in the book as to why I shouldn't work out. But, eventually I realized that I was this close to the end, why blow it now? It is crazy to see the difference in how much I can do in one week. Last Sunday I just laughed at myself trying to do jump lunges. Yesterday, I stuck with it, toughed them out and did them for all but about the last 5 seconds.

Tuesday will be day #30. I'll try to get some before and after pics up sometime around there! I bought a new pair of jeans this weekend (nothing in my closet fits any more :( ) they were size 9/10... kind of figured I'd never see that!

What's next after 30 Day Shred? A day off, then conquering Shaun T's Rockin' Bod. I'm going to set up my workout calender today, since of course my schedule is just too wacky to follow the normal Sunday-Saturday workout calender. Justin wants to start Insanity, maybe we will try that after Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment