Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can I do 23 all over again?

I want to do 23 all over again. And no it's not just because I don't want to get older, 23 was a pretty awesome year.

It started off by marrying a pretty amazing guy, and the best wedding dance ever.


And a crazy fall with really awesome co-workers who I miss a lot! (Not the work so much)


Then I started a new job as an accountant which I quickly fell in love with


But then I let my husband convince me to take a chance and change jobs again, moving to Wyoming.


There were so many awesome memories made with great friends in Reliance-of course the play, all those nights at the bar, pick-up basketball...

And who can forget all the events I was able to photograph over the year. I feel like I've come a long way with Cowgirl Imagery, and am looking forward to what I'm able to accomplish with 24.


And who knows, maybe I'll want to do 24 all over again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment