Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorites

I take a lot of pictures. And there are quite a few I like. But this one? I want to enlarge it poster-sized and hang it on my wall. If I had any more wall to put pictures on. I'm pretty much in love with it.

 I was searching for a picture to enter in the Beef Magazine "Cowboys and Cattlemen" Photo contest, and I came across this one. I took it over a month ago (obviously, since Justin doesn't have a broken hand in the picture) and I'm not real sure why it didn't catch my eye right away. Or maybe I was too busy to really notice it. But Wow. I love the timing, the clouds in the sky, the cows watching on the horizon, the colored cow, Justin's position... It's pictures like this that get me fired up about photography and what I do. Which is good, because I have a bunch of pictures from the branding yesterday to go through, and I'm excited for that!

Maybe I'll have to see if I can talk my boss into hanging it in the lobby of the office :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty...so is your photography!

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete