Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog? What's that?

I have a a blog? Hmm guess I forgot about that thing... Okay I really didn't forget about it, I've just been REALLY busy! Where have I been? Well I got a new job, one that is less demanding than my old job, yet still busy January through April. The joys of tax season! I've been spitting out income tax returns, among other things, for the last couple months. The end is in sight though!

I also spent a month consumed with a play. I mentioned it a year ago, if you read my blog back then... but yes, me, the girl who did every activity in high school except theater arts, found myself venturing onto the stage for the first time in my life. We put on three performances, dinner theater style, over two weekends. It's a lot of work, but so much fun! Plus all the money we make goes back into the community through different projects, improvements, and activities. And then March Madness started. Basketball takes precedence over a few things in my life. That's just how my life is...

But... spring is coming. Tax season is almost over, then I will spend my evenings out helping Justin check calves, taking pictures, and working on some surprise projects, which you will hopefully be getting a sneak peek of next weekend. Until then, I think I'm going to work on getting my new office ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment